Yalu Jailbreak for iOS 10.2 is compatible with all 64 bit devices except iPhone 7 and 7 plus. Yalu was developed by Luca Todesco and is still buggy and supports just a handful of devices such as iPhone SE, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus and the iPad Pro.
Before you proceed:
iOS 10.2 compatibility:
- iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S and iPhone SE
- iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4
- iPod Touch 6
iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
This guide is applicable just to iOS 10.2 only
Similar to Pangu Jailbreak for iOS 9.3.3, Yalu Jailbreak is semi-tethered
Make a complete backup of your device in iTunes or iCloud and you have the device fully charged
If something goes wrong you’ll have to restore to the latest iOS version
How to Jailbreak iOS 10.2 with Yalu jailbreak and Cydia Impactor
3. Connect your iPhone/iPad to your computer
4. Select your device from the drop down menu
5. Drag and drop onto Cydia Impactor the Yalu IPA file
6. Enter your Apple ID and password, this is to sign the IPA file
7. Yalu102 should appear on your Home screen
8. Go to Settings / General / Profiles & Device Management and tap on the profile previously used in Cydia Impactor to trust the developer profile
9. Tap on Trust
11. Press Go and wait for it to complete
12. Your device will reboot and hopefully Cydia will apear on your heme screen, if it doesn’t go to yalu102 again and jailbreak again
Thank you for reading until the end of the article!
Fill in this form to see if we can jailbreak your iDevice for you.
Drop a Like, Plus or Tweet if you've found this helpful...