Check if your iPhone can be Jailbroken Here
There are and there were platforms that offer cracked apps, you all know or not them to go by the names of Installous, AppTrackr, iPAStore, HipStore, AppAddict. The list can go on and on so today we are not going to talk about things how to jailbreak iOS 8.4, how to download cydia or what are top 10 cydia tweaks or cydia apps. Instead we are going to talk about these wonderful platforms that offer apps that you find on AppStore for free. Keep in mind that developers try to lend a hand to Apple users where Apple has failed. It is quite a nasty thing to do when you see that the app you have bought doesn’t worth all money. That’s because there is no trial system from which users can benefit by testing paid apps. When it was in service Installous had his fair share of glory, now we can say the same thing of AppAddict.
- If you have a new iDevice first you will need to jailbreak iOS 8.3 or any other iOS with Pangu tool, then install Cydia. After you have don’t this then you are set to go.
All those platforms I have mentioned earlier they all need one thing to work. AppSync it is must, so after opening Cydia you need to add a repo that contains it. Here is a list with repos that have AppSync: http://repo.insanelyi.com/
- To add a repository follow this simple guide, in Cydia touch Sources tab -> tap the Edit button -> tap the Add Button -> copy and paste one of the links above -> tap Add Source button
- Search for AppSync and install it. Warning: you should install the corresponding AppSync for your iOS
- Reboot your iPhone or iPad
- Open Safary and type appaddict.org
- Tap Install AppAddict 4 button on the webpage
- A message will appear on your screen www.appaddict.org would like to install “AppAddict”, tap on Install button
- You should see the status of AppAddict install status on the newly created icon on Springboard, if finishes and the icon is grey then you don’t have or have a wrong AppSync version. Don’t panic you can fix this by going to Cydia and install the right version of AppSync.
I can say that one of the key features is that this platform gets updates, settings don’t have much only some things like Remove iTunesMetadata, Use MinimumOSVersion and Zip Compression.
Drop a Like, Plus or Tweet if you've found this helpful...