Still waiting for iOS 10.3.1 Jailbreak? Stuck with re-signing iOS 10.2 Jailbreak on your computer with Cydia Impactor?… This article is what it’s all about…
Within Cydia you can find a package called Extender Installer, this Cydia tweak will put the days of signing with a computer behind.
This cydia app not only allows yo to resign Yalu Jailbreak, but it can sign it before it expires automatically for you. So forget all about signing or using your computer to do this with this tweak.
How to Re-Sign Yalu 10.2 Jailbreak Automatically Cydia Extender Installer
- Open Cydia and tap on the Sources tab
- Edit an then Add source: repo.incendo.ws
- Search for Extender Installer and Install
- Open Extender from your home screen
- Sign in with your Apple ID from the more tab(if you can just use a newly created Apple ID just to be sure)
- In the same More tab you can find the Re-sign Application When option that will help you accomplish all of the above
- You’ll get a notification every time Extender Installer signs automatically for you… hope you enjoyed
This is a very powerful Cydia app that was developed based on Cydia Extender but with “More” options;). Also check the Installed tab, here you can view sideloaded apps on your device and also the last sign date.
Drop a Like, Plus or Tweet if you've found this helpful...