New jailbreak tool was released by TaiG and allows users to jailbreak iOS 8.2 beta 1 and 2. As iOS 8.1.3 is still not jailbreakable users cannot download cydia for 8.1.3, but the good news is that you can download and install the only jailbreakable firmware out there that’s still signed by Apple.
The version of TaiG you need is 1.3.0 and it’s available to download from official TaiG’s website.
If you are using a Mac follow us on Facebook or Google Plus and we’ll come back with a tutorial on how to jailbreak 8.2 or download cydia 8.1.3(after the jailbreak 8.1.3 release).
Why upgrade to 8.2 beta instead of waiting for 8.1.3 jailbreak?
- iOS 8.2 is the only firmware left that can be jailbroken
- iOS 8.2 is the only firmware that is still signed by Apple
- iOS 8.2 doesn’t expire
- iOS 8.1.3 is very hard to jailbreak, it could take months to wait until an exploit is uncovered
- iOS 8.1.3 is not downgradable so you cannot come back to 8.1.2
Subscribe for more news on the jailbreak 8.1.3 status
So How To Jailbreak/Donwload Cyida for iOS 8.2
- Backup your phone
- Turn off passcode and Find my iPhone
- Start TaiG
- Check Cydia 1.1.16 and click on start
- If “Jailbreak Successful!” appears, click on close and enjoy
Don’t worry if the device restarts automatically.
Thank you for reading until the end of the article!
Fill in this form to see if we can jailbreak your iDevice for you.
Drop a Like, Plus or Tweet if you've found this helpful...