Downloading music to your iDevice is impossible if you don’t have a jailbroken device, but even you have jailbroken it’s not enough to download music. The only thing to do is to first install Cydia and then a iOS music downloader. Don’t get scared if you don’t know what Cydia is, but just to calm down some spirits Cydia is a third party platform that is similar to Apple distribution platform AppStore. If we compare these two Cydia comes on top because it can offer all apps from AppStore for free but also things that are forbidden like cydia tweaks, themes, ringtones, cydia apps. To get the best experience I suggest installing and updating your best cydia sources. A cydia source or cydia repo it basically represents the packages catalog.
Before we start downloading music we must complete the following requirements check list:
- A good and steady internet connection, I highly recommend you use a Wi-Fi connection
- Download and install Terminal
- Download and install dTunes which will enable you the possibility to download music on your iDevice.
If you followed these steps right now you are set to download that favorite track. But this is not all since I’ve mention dTunes I can say that there also other platforms from which you can download and listen to music. Now is the perfect time and place to present you the top Music download apps from Cydia:
Even though I’ve mention it earlier now it’s a good time to get acquainted with this app and what it does. This app has a considerable database of music and video sites from which it can access all their content, also it can access torrents. But these are not all, here is a more comprehensive features list:
- Possibility to skip to next track just by shaking your Phone
- A big database in which you can search your song.
- Use it to watch videos from Youtube
- User friendly interface
- It supports multitask
- It supports almost all audio formats like mp3, mp4, wav, m4a and more
To get this music downloader app follow this link > //cydia.saurik.com/package/com.yourcompany.dtunes/
Pumped up with lots of features MusicDog wins without a doubt the user friendly interface title and gives to users a pleasant and enjoyable experience. With this not only you can download but also listen to music via streaming. Just like its friend dTunes MusicDog has some similar features but here are the ones that stand out the most:
- Multitasking capability
- Again a platform with a huge search database
- A list with recent played tracks
- Posibility to listen online and offline to music
- Can record calls
- Album art enabled for your songs
- A list for top rated songs
For this you will need to register for an account at MusicDog by using this link > //musicdog.sofware.informer.com/
Similar to iTunes in this platform you can listen to music from online sources. If you are curious about its features here’s the list:
- A top 100 songs list that gets every day updates
- It has a radio platform
- A 25 radio stations growing list
- A wide range of genres, 22 to be exact
If you want this platform head up to //ez-mp3.net/
If you want my advice I would suggest dTunes. I’m not saying that the other two are bad or worse, but just because dTunes is much more personal.
Drop a Like, Plus or Tweet if you've found this helpful...