Like BigBoss repo ModMyi is considered one of the largest repos in Cydia and its also known for the best visual and audio packages like soundtracks, wallpapers, themes and many other packages.
Usually ModMyi comes added by default but there are some cases where for no reason the repository is missing or you get an error like this one ‘Could not find repository’ or maybe you deleted by mistake. Well don’t get alarmed you can add the repo manually and here is how you can do this.
- Start by opening Cydia, if Cydia ask for updates don’t skip this step. Install all the updates that cydia offers.
- After cydia is loaded go to Manage section where you will find 3 buttons Packages, Sources and Storage.
- Tap Sources to see the repositories list, right about here you will see if the repo missing or not.
- If it’s missing tap the Add button on the upper left corner.
- Type one of the urls for ModMyi http://apt.modmyi.com/ or http://modmyi.com/repo/ and hit Add Source button.
- This step is more like informative, cydia will start getting all the needed data for ModMyi.
You will know that the ModMyi repo was added if you see it in sources list. If you want to add more repos you will this procedure should help you and the only thing that you will need is the url of repo you want to add.
Drop a Like, Plus or Tweet if you've found this helpful...