iOS 11.0.1 IPSW Download Links For iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch – Apple’s mobile operating system, iOS, goes through a very stringent beta testing before it is released. This is done to make sure that the operating system is stable and does not cause any problem for the users. The latest version of Apple’s iOS 11 was released in September 19, 2017 to the delight of Apple fans.
Many iDevice users quickly updated their gadgets to iOS 11 to get the most out of their mobile units. Unfortunately, some users encountered bugs and glitches with the operating system installed. iPhone and iPad users say they are having issues with iOS 11 ranging from “slow and laggy” performance to emails not working with Microsoft apps. Other iOS complaints are the following :
- “A with a question mark box” replaces the letter “i” when typing
- Camera settings keep on changing
- Can’t connect to a Wi-Fi network
- “Home” button not working properly
- iPhone storage quickly filled up
- “Old” apps are gone or not working properly
- Poor battery life/performance
- iDevices overheating issues
- Control Center annoyances
- “Power” button not working at all
- Problem with “image” files
- Disappearing iPad “dock”
- “Apple Pay” payment issues
- Issues with “iCloud” message back up/deletion
- Siri sounds different
- Unable to use “Animoji” feature
- Apps crashing or freezing
- Music Player controls not working
Apple was quick to note all the problems that users reported and the Company eventually released an “update” to iOS 11.
To properly address all the bugs and issues encountered by users who installed iOS 11, Apple released an update to the operating system. iOS 11.0.1 was released by Apple on September 26, 2017 – seven days after unleashing iOS 11.
If you are one of the early adopters who installed iOS 11 when it was released, now is a good time to get this update to fix any bugs or issues you may be experiencing. If you haven’t updated yet to the latest version of iOS, then you can safely install this version.
iOS 11.0.1 IPSW Download Links For iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
Update Your Device Using iTunes
You can follow the steps below to update to iOS 11.0.1 via iTunes.
Step 1. Download and install the latest version of iTunes to your computer.
Step 2. Connect your iDevice to your computer.
Step 3. iTunes should automatically detect your connected device and open automatically. If does not happen, manually launch iTunes.
Step 4. Select your device after iTunes opens.
Step 5. Choose “Summary“.
Step 6. You can either click “Check for Update” or press and hold the “Shift” key (on Windows)/the “Alt/Option” key (on the Mac) + click on the “Restore iPhone” button on the computer.
Step 7. If you selected the second option in Step 6, you need to download the correct IPSW file for your device.
You can download the iOS 11.0.1 IPSW files for your iDevices using the links below.
- iPhone 7 (iPhone9,1)
- iPhone 7 Plus (iPhone9,2)
- iPhone 7 (iPhone9,3)
- iPhone 7 Plus (iPhone9,4)
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6
- iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE, iPhone 5s GSM, iPhone 5s CDMA
- iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (2nd generation)
- iPad (9.7-inch)
- iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3
- iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) (1st generation)
- iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (1st generation)
- iPad Air 1, iPad mini 2
- iPod touch (6th generation)
- iPhone10,4 (iPhone 8)
- iPhone10,5 (iPhone 8 Plus)
Step 8. Save the file to your and use it in Step 7 to manually “Restore” your device to iOS 11.0.1.
Step 9. Reboot your iDevice and you’re done.
You can watch the video below to see how the procedure is done.
Updating to iOS 11.0.1 is easy if you use our guide and the IPSW file links above. The bugs and other issues that came with iOS 11 should now be fixed if you updated to iOS 11.0.1.
By now, Apple should have other updates out. You should check first if the update will benefit you or bring in more problems.
Please share this post with your friends if you found it useful. You can leave a comment below if you encounter any problem or just want to let us know what you think.
Thank you for reading until the end of the article!
Fill in this form to see if we can jailbreak your iDevice for you.
Drop a Like, Plus or Tweet if you've found this helpful...