Good news for 32-bit iPhone, iPad and iPod owners, Phoenix Jailbreak IPA was released and it can jailbreak iOS 9.3.5.
This is an semi-untethered jailbreak and means that the jailbreak will have to be re-run every time you reboot and will have to be re-signed and re-sideloaded with Cydia Impactor every 7 days.
If you have an 32bit iOS 9.3.5 device you can go on:
- Download iOS 9.3.5 Phoenix jailbreak from here
- You can download Cydia impactor form here
- Disable Passcode and Find my iPhone
- Connect your iDevice to your computer
- Run Cydia Impactor
- Browse for or drag and drop Phoenix IPA into Cydia Impactor
- Enter your Apple ID and Password to continue
- Now Cydia Impactor will sideload Phoenix jailbreak, a new icon will appear on the home screen
- At this point, the newly installed Phoenix app will not work because you need to trust the certificate from Settings / General / Device Management
- Run the Phoenix jailbreak app form your home screen
- Tap Prepare for Jailbreak to jailbreak iOS 9.3.5
- The app will respring your iDevice and complete jailbreaking
Enjoy your jailbreaked iPhone, iPad or iPod. Check for the cydia app on the home screen, if not check out our tutorials on how to download cydia.
Drop a Like, Plus or Tweet if you've found this helpful...