Developed by Halfbrick also the same guys who developed Fruit Ninja, Jetpack Joyride is an endless scrolling action game. This game was launched on September 1 2011 for iOS devices and the following next year for Android and flash version. With a Metacritic score of 90/100 and IGN score of 9.0/10 this game quickly captured the hurts of all mobile device enthusiasts.
The gameplay gets harder and harder as you pass levels thus making a need to use cheats. But some games require a jailbroken device in order to use cheats. Don’t start searching for jailbreak tools like pangu or taig today you are in luck. There is a way to use cheats for Jetpack Joyride without the need of jailbreak or cydia.
How do download and use cheats for Jetpack Joyride without jailbreak or Cydia? This is a pretty damn good question. Well Gadgets Diary has the answer, they offer lots of solutions and free tools and one of them are the cheats for Jetpack Joyride. To use these cheats you just need to follow these steps:
- You will need to download and install iFunBox or iExplorer in order to transfer the needed files between your PC and iDevice. Or you can use iPA installer
- Connect your device to your PC via a USB data cable
- Go ahead to Gadgets Diary and download the Jetpack Joyride Hack on your PC
- Unpack the downloaded file
- Send the unzipped file via USB or you can send it via Bluetooth
- Run the Jetpack Joyride on your device and enjoy the unlimited pleasure of Jetpack Joyride
In terms of ban by the platform or detection by developers stay calm because this is safe. You can also try other cheats.
These cheats will offer you the possibility to have and use depending on the game and in our case:
- Unlimited Jetpacks
- Unlimited Gadgets
- Unlimited Clothing
- Unlimited Coins
This way you will pass without any problems difficult levels. Even though this should reflect the skill of each player some of us want a quick fix or more enjoyable solution.
As for this solution will work also on jailbroken devices, but for a good and proper working device I suggest you have your cydia sources up to date.
Drop a Like, Plus or Tweet if you've found this helpful...