Check if your iPhone can be Jailbroken Here
Wow, cannot believe it… Pangu 9 is here. Out of nowhere Pangu released the latest Pangu Jailbreak Tool for iOS 9 jailbreak. This is just the Windows version… possibly PP Jailbreak will steal again the source code and port the jailbreak to Mac.
Download Cydia on iOS 9
So let’s dig in:
To download cydia on iOS 9 you must have… you’ve guessed it… an iOS device Running the latest firmware of iOS 9.
You need a Windows running PC on which you have to download Pangu 9.
Pangu is not our tool… we are not responsible in any way if you’re bricking your device. Don’t worry millions of users are using Pangu and none of them bricked their phone. Just follow the tutorial… is common sense(you can also skip some steps like backup for example). If you want to download other version of iOS go to our main Cydia Download Page.
How to Jailbreak iOS 9 with Pangu on Windows Tutorial
Pangu 9 supports iOS 9 / iOS 9.0.1 / iOS 9.0.2 running on iPhone 4S to 6S(+Plus) / iPad 2to4, mini 1to4, Air 1and2 / iPod touch 5and6 gen.
- Backup all your data to iCloud/iTunes/Google/…
- To be safe do a fresh install of iOS 9.0.2
- Update iTunes if necessary
- Turn Passcode Off and also Find My iPhone
- Shitch to Airplane Mode
- Connect iOS device to PC
- Open Pangu 9 application and click on Start(if you missed the download link click here)
- Two apps will appear on your homescreen, Pangu and WWDC
- After the reboot you’ll be asked to unlock your device and to turn on Airplane Mode again
- Next run Pangu on your device when prompted and give it access to what it needs
- You’ll be prompted when the process is complete, just close the Pangu for Windows application and let your device to boot
You’ve now successfully jailbroken your iOS 9 device Cydia must be on your homescreen.
Drop a Like, Plus or Tweet if you've found this helpful...