As mentioned PP Jailbreak for Mac supports iOS 8.4 including iOS 8.1.3, iOS 8.2 and iOS 8.3. Also PP Jailbreak is available for Windows too. But we won’t discus that because you can use TaiG to Jailbreak iOS 8.4 on Windows using this tutorial.
Some requirements for the job:
- BACKUP FIRST using iCloud or iTunes it’s your choice
- Make shure you have a fresh install of iOS 8.4. If you have updated over the air you can do a Full Reset from Settings / General / Reset / Erase All Content and Settings. It’s more advisable to restore iPhone to iOS 8.4 version using iTunes and the iOS 8.4 IPSW File according to your device
- Check your device to be at least half charged
- Disconnect your Apple Watch if it’s the case
- Update iTunes to the latest version
- Xcode and iTunes must be closed during the jailbreak procedure
How to Download Cydia on iOS 8.4 using PP Jailbreak on Mac
- Download PP Jailbreak Tool from here
- Turn off Find My iPhone from Settings / iCloud / Find My iPhone
- Turn Passcode off from Settings / Touch ID & Passcode
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to your Mac
- Launch previously downloaded PP Jailbreak Tool
- Uncheck “Install PP Helper”
- You’ll be presented with a checklist, if you didn’t skipped a thing CONTINUE
- Wait to Finish and ENJOY
- Like or share 😉
After Cydia download, launch it and update.
Thank you for reading until the end of the article!
Fill in this form to see if we can jailbreak your iDevice for you.
Drop a Like, Plus or Tweet if you've found this helpful...