Stuck with that dumb Siri because it’s forced down our throats by Apple? Not anymore… It’s a very obvious decision to make Siri as default and don’t allow other AI/Virtual Assistant providers mess with Apple’s functionality an proprietary software.
Now with the introduction of Google Assistant for iOS at Google I/O anyone can download and install Google Assistant from the AppStore. But many of you already knew that, the purpose of this article is to ged rid one and for all of Siri and make Google Assistant default on your iOS device.
- Launch Activator and tap on Anywhere
- Go to the Home button section and select Long Hold then select the Google Assistant app from the list.
- Tap that “i” icon and next Open Immediately in order for the Assistant app to launch from the Lock Screen
- Go to your device Settings and turn off Siri
- Go to Activator again and from Anywhere section find Short Hold under the Home Button and chose Do Nothing just in case VoiceControl interferes with Assistant
- Now press and hold the home button to check how it works;)
Drop a Like, Plus or Tweet if you've found this helpful...