Yes, Jailbreak fans Pangu cracked the code again and hacked into Apple’s iOS. Out of nowhere Pangu team released the iOS 9.3.3 down to iOS 9.2 Jailbreak. Not only it jailbreaks the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch it allows anyone to download cydia and install jailbreak tweaks. Just available for windows now, it will take a while for Pangu to port to MacOS. Just imagine all the tweaks and cheats that will be available for Pokemon GO in Cydia’s App Store. For now is just a tethered/semi-jailbreak.
- iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus
- iPod touch 6,
- iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad Air 1, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro 10, iPad Pro 13
Compatible iOS versions
- iOS 9.2, iOS 9.2.1
- iOS 9.3, iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.3.2, iOS 9.3.3
Before you proceed:
- Backup all your data to your computer/icloud
- Update to the final version of iOS 9.3.3 (up to date, more stable and faster)
- Update to the latest iTunes
- Download Pangu from here //mega.nz/#!H5cl0QBJ!_uUCL1S-F3MgZsDqmfJITfl8pbru7sogeHENhbNbJP8
How to Jailbreak iOS 9.2 to iOS 9.3 with Pangu Guide
- Connect the device to your computer
- Right click on the app and select Run as administrator
- Click on the middle button that is written in Chinese
- Now PP Helper 5.0 will be installed
- Go back to your Desktop and right click and select Run as administrator on the PP Helper 5.0 shortcut
- Click on that big green button
- You’ll be prompted to enter a captcha code
- After entering the Captcha code wait for PP Helper 5.0 to finish installing a profile on your device
- You’ll be prompted to enter your Apple ID and password at some point(Pangu is using this sign the app)
- PP will start installing on your device. After this is complete on iOS 9.3.3 go to Settings / General / Device Management and for iOS 9.3.2 go to Settings / General / Profile and trust the developer.
- Open the PP app and accept push notifications
- Tap on the BIG CIRCLE to install Cydia
- Lock your device by hitting the power button you’ll get a notification in Chinese saying you successfully jailbroken your iDevice.
- After unlocking your device you’ll be again in PP. PP will finish installing Cydia at this point and when it finishes it will restart your device.
The tethered mode means after you restart your device you have to jailbreak again in order to get full access to the root user. This doesn’t mean you’ll have to do this procure again or lose cydia or any installed tweaks. After any restart launch PP and tap on the Big Circle, that’s it.
Drop a Like, Plus or Tweet if you've found this helpful...