How to Fix TaiG 2.0/2.1.0/2.2.0 errors upon jailbreak ios 8.3 and jailbreak ios 8.4 procedures. If, during the jailbreak process you’ve encountered one of this errors: 1101, 1102, 1103, 11xx or stuck on 20%, 40%, 50% and 60% read the guide below for the according error.
Want to jailbreak any of the iOS 8 versions (8.0/8.1/8.1.2/8.1.3/8.2/8.3/8.4) go to the TaiG Jailbreak Download page.
Stuck on 20% Fix Error -1101
- One fix is downgrade to iTunes 12.0.1. Guide and download iTunes 12.0.1 links can be found here.
- Or you can use TaiG 2.2.0 that clears this problem. Download TaiG 2.2.0 from here.
Stuck on 30% or stuck at 40% Fix Error -1104
- Check your PC USB Drivers
- Change the USB port you’re using
- Try on a different Windows PC
Stuck on 50% Fix Error -1105
- Check if Find my iPhone if OFF from Settings / iCloud / Find My iPhone
- Run TaiG jailbreak app as Administrator and make shure you have any antivirus or firewall turned off when you try to jailbreak.
Stuck on 60% Fix Injecting
- Restart your PC
- Run TaiG as Administrator
- Reboot your iPhone or iPad
- Connect to PC and Jailbreak
-1102 Error Fix
- Disable Touch ID & Passcode / Find my iPhone if you haven’t already. Full tutorial here.
- Switch to AirPlane Mode
-1103 Error Fix
- Probably your TaiG executable file is coruped
- Try to download TaiG again form here
Leave a comment below if you encounter problems or errors. Like and subscribe with the links below if this was helpful.
Thank you for reading until the end of the article!
Fill in this form to see if we can jailbreak your iDevice for you.
Drop a Like, Plus or Tweet if you've found this helpful...