Check if your iPhone can be Jailbroken Here
How to Fix TaiG 2.0/2.1.0/2.2.0 errors upon jailbreak ios 8.3 and jailbreak ios 8.4 procedures. If, during the jailbreak process you’ve encountered one of this errors: 1101, 1102, 1103, 11xx or stuck on 20%, 40%, 50% and 60% read the guide below for the according error.
Want to jailbreak any of the iOS 8 versions (8.0/8.1/8.1.2/8.1.3/8.2/8.3/8.4) go to the TaiG Jailbreak Download page.
Stuck on 20% Fix Error -1101
- One fix is downgrade to iTunes 12.0.1. Guide and download iTunes 12.0.1 links can be found here.
- Or you can use TaiG 2.2.0 that clears this problem. Download TaiG 2.2.0 from here.
Stuck on 30% or stuck at 40% Fix Error -1104
- Check your PC USB Drivers
- Change the USB port you’re using
- Try on a different Windows PC
Stuck on 50% Fix Error -1105
- Check if Find my iPhone if OFF from Settings / iCloud / Find My iPhone
- Run TaiG jailbreak app as Administrator and make shure you have any antivirus or firewall turned off when you try to jailbreak.
Stuck on 60% Fix Injecting
- Restart your PC
- Run TaiG as Administrator
- Reboot your iPhone or iPad
- Connect to PC and Jailbreak
-1102 Error Fix
- Disable Touch ID & Passcode / Find my iPhone if you haven’t already. Full tutorial here.
- Switch to AirPlane Mode
-1103 Error Fix
- Probably your TaiG executable file is coruped
- Try to download TaiG again form here
Leave a comment below if you encounter problems or errors. Like and subscribe with the links below if this was helpful.
Drop a Like, Plus or Tweet if you've found this helpful...