Lots of Cydia users are left out of options to Jailbreak iOS 8.4 on Mac. The only option available to jailbreak iOS 8.4 is TaiG Jailbreak Tool and it only runs on Windows. If you are a Mac user and want to jailbreak don’t search your Contacts List for a friend with a PC running on Windows. You can run TaiG Jailbreak Tool for Windows on Mac too.
There are lots of virtualisation solutions available for you out there. This tutorial uses Parallels virtualisation software to run windows apps on Mac. You can also try using VMWare or VirtualBox as well.
How to iOS 8.4 Jailbreak on Mac
- Download and install the 14 day trial of Parallels for Mac from http://trial.parallels.com/?&lang=en&terr=us
- Download Windows 8.1 90 day evaluation from http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/evaluate-windows-8-1-enterprise
- Install Parallels and launch it
- In Parallels go to File / New and click on “Install Windows from DVD or Image File”
- Proceed with the steps listed, select the iso file and let Parallels finish installing windows
- Now download iTunes 12.0.1 according to the windows version
for 32bit http://www.oldapps.com/itunes.php?old_itunes=16112 and for 64bit
- With iTunes installed proceed to Jailbreak iOS 8.4 with TaiG Tutorial.
Drop a Like, Plus or Tweet if you've found this helpful...