When jailbreak appeared many users seen the endless possibilities that you can do with a jailbroken device. For those who don’t know or did not interact with this concept basically by jailbreaking an iDevice you remove all limitations that Apple introduced in iOS. First of all the most important limitation is the impossibility of installing .ipa files from any other source than App Store, then there are customisation packages that will change how your device will look, feel and sound.
But there are also other things that others will consider benefits. The possibility of installing paid apps free aka cracked apps. Cydia when it came offered all these packages in one place, being more like App Store. Jailbreaking is one simple procedure even or without a tutorial. Cydia install? No need cause in most cases cydia comes bundled with the jailbreak tool. But if you find that the jailbreak tool did not install cydia no need to panic, you can easily download and install cydia from other sources.
If you already have a jailbroken device and cydia installed let’s review some top Cydia sources where you will find cracked apps.
- First on our list is BiteYourApple repo, it is well known for customisation packages like themes, ringtones, tweaks and many other packages. If you want to add this repo to cydia just add this url > //repo.biteyourapple.net
- SiNfuL iPhone Repo is the big daddy of them all because it comes loaded with many cracked packages that will run on iPhones, iPads and even on iPods. All these packages vary from apps to tweaks to even themes. If this caught your eye just simply add to the sources list this url > //www.sinfuliphonerepo.com
- Insanelyi Repo is another source that is popular in the jailbreak community for its wide portfolio of cracked apps. Beside the continuing additions of tweaks, scripts and themes, this source also houses cracked packages like games, apps, themes and also tweaks. To have this source in cydia you will need this url > //repo.insanelyi.com
- HackYouriPhone repo is known for cracked apps that you will find in App Store. So if you consider of buying an app and you are a little bit skeptical you can find them here and test them. In order to do this you will need to add into cydia this url > //repo.hackyouriphone.org
- FilippoBiga repo is a quite new repo. Here you will find a wide range of customisation packages that will let you change the entire design of your iDevice, like icons, status bar, carrier logo and so much more. For this go ahead and this url > //filippobiga.me/repo
With this being said I only can wish you happy testing and stay tuned for more interesting posts.
Drop a Like, Plus or Tweet if you've found this helpful...