Check if your iPhone can be Jailbroken Here
Cydia Impactor has been released by Saurik. The app’s goal is to help users unjailbreak their devices. In the old times if you wanted to unjailbreak your iPhone or iPad you had to restore with iTunes. Other mistakes users do, trying to restore directly from de device like reset to the factory settings, in this case your IPSW firmware from the device was altered from the jailbreak and it’s no way that this can be reset. Many times users brick their iPhones or iPads.
There are many reasons that users want to do an unjailbreak but we won’t discuss that here. The Cydia Impactor Tool it’s different from Semi-Restore and iLEX RAT because this unjailbreak tool restores even the iOS jailbreak affected files. Just to mention that this tool is only compatible with iOS 8.3 and iOS 8.4.
Remember that this is a beta release.
Cydia Impactor Unjailbreak Tutorial
- Update Cydia to the latest version
- In Cydia search for Cydia Impactor and install it
- Beckup to iTunes or iCloud
- Disable Find My iPhone from Settings / iCloud / Find My iPhone
- Make sure you have at least half of the battery and launch Cydia Impactor
- At the bottom of the screen tap on delete all data and unjailbreak device and Delete All afterwords
- Wait for the process to finish and Done or Hello new iDevice
If you want to jailbreak again follow the Cydia Download Guide.
Like or follow to support us or share this article for more upcoming.
Drop a Like, Plus or Tweet if you've found this helpful...